Jessica, born in 1988, Front-End Developer and WordPress Engineer, currently at Inpsyde.
I am a digital native and have built my first website back in 2003. First it was only a hobby and enjoying to teach myself something new, I decided to get a job in the field after school. In 2006 I started a vocational training where I had to learn to code in COBOL and Java. I did not enjoy those languages much, so I kept my focus on web development instead. Back then I worked with Python and the Django and Zope frameworks. In October 2015 I joined Inpsyde, where I’m now working with WordPress on a daily basis.
As a speaker
I have given talks at several WordCamps already, most of them in german:
- 2017 – WordCamp Cologne: Zeige mir dein CSS Problem, wir suchen nach einer Lösung – Workshop (German)
- 2017 – WordCamp Cologne: CSS für Anfänger (German)
- 2017 – WordCamp Berlin: Frauen in der IT und der WordPress Community – Session + Diskussionspanel (German)
- 2016 – WordCamp Europe: How to survive a WordCamp or any other conference as an introvert (English)
- 2016 – WordCamp Nürnberg: Warum Introversion nichts schlimmes ist (German)